We had a huge Garage Sale this last weekend. We sold most of our earthly possessions. It was actually very freeing. Less stuff less to think about. I say less to clean. Our house is getting pretty empty all in preparation to be ready to go when and where God sends us!
Pray that the house sells!



WOW. You are amazing Heather. Your faith and desire to follow God are a total inspiration. I can't wait to hear where he leads you.
ReplyDeleteIt is freeing. WTG. Not many people want to give up their earthly possesions that they "work so hard for". It's stuff, and I cannot wait to be free of the "stuff" in our house very soon as well. We have not felt the same calling into missions as you have but we have been called to live with less. Live with just what we need. And I can't wait to have less to clean as well. Excited for you both and will keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDelete